Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 down, 2 more to go =(

2 down and 2 more to go =(

I just kiss goodbye an A for thermodynamics today! Nothing much to feel upset I guess. At least even without this exam paper, I had passed this module. SO it doesn't harm if I had flunked this exam paper today.

But seriously, this papers SUCKS. It's super difficult! I think I only can score in the 1st question out of the 4 questions in the paper today. hahas. 25/100. Hmm... Luckily I wont be seeing that piece of paper anymore. I think I will be puking blood if I ever see it again cause for question 3 and 4, I totally crapped my answer out. -.-

BIOMOL tomorrow. And guess what? I am struck to Channel 5 TV programme at 2000 for Calefare and 2030 for First Class and now to Channel 8 Defining Point at 2100. -.-

DNA DNA how I love you so! =.= I must be bonkers in saying this. But I thought that's what I not Stupid have taught us?
In order to do well in a subject, you have to get close to it. Understand it from inside out and then conquer it.

So 1st step: I LOVE BIOMOL!
2nd step: Read the hypnotising slides and memorise them by tonight!
3rd step: I shall wish for tomorrow's paper to be an easy and straightforward paper =)
4th step: Crap out whatever that I am going to memorise tonight if I really did it.
LAST step: I'm sorry. But I HATE BIOMOL! =]]]]] sorry I have to tell you this. But I cant stand you! I have to leave you! I'm SORRY! =]

I swear! I don't want to repeat BIOMOL next semester! Hahas. I am not going to. This shall be my goal for today! MUG hard for Biomol today!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

24 hours ago at 1630 of 18 August 2008, I found a friend, Marcus.
At about 24 hours later at about 1630 19 August 2008, I also found a friend, Boon Hock on the Bus 985.

Haha. Is it suppose to be a "Meet Primary School friends" week? Hahas.

Oh! Not to mention, I SAW POYI yesterday on Bus 61! =]]]]]]]]] YIPEE!
6 FAITH 6 FAITH 6 FAITH!
Can we turn back the clock and go back to 2003? Please! =(((
6 faith I miss you so! =[

Okay. gonna start mugging now. =(

No comments: